You can identify that Super-G does not read the SIM card from the text “Insert SIM” (Super-G Blast) or from the crossed out communication or SIM icon on the watch screen. In this case, make sure that:
- SIM card inserted properly. (How do I insert a SIM card?);
- The SIM card was inserted into the device when it was switched off (if it was on – reboot);
- PIN code protection on the SIM card is disabled;
- SIM card is activated (for example prepaid SIM cards).
If you see a connection in the Super-G Blast model, but no Internet appears, then follow these steps:
- In the clock menu options, open the IMEI code;
- Tap it 10 times with your finger and a secret menu will open;
- Go down and press the RESET button;
- Confirm the table and the clock will reboot;
- Wait a couple of minutes for the clock to fully charge and all connection icons to appear.