If the unit does not display the time and date accurately, check that:
- The SIM card in the device has mobile internet activated;
- Other functions in the Super-G application are active, such as location update, entry of contacts.
You can set Super-G Blast time and date in the app:
1. Activate the Super-G app
2. Click the icon at the bottom right (More)
3. Select the Date and Time
4. Choose the time zone by the city;
You can set up Super-G Blast time and date in a watch:
1. Swipe the watch menu to the left until you see the "Settings" icon
2. Press "Settings"
3. Choose "Time"
4. Edit the date and time.