- Turn on the Super-G application;
- In the bottom Menu bar, select the “More” function:
- In the list of features, select the “Do Not Disturb” function:
- Click “+” at the top of the window:
- Enter the name of the mode and the time when the mode will be active.
- Click the checkmark at the top of the window to save:
How to activate the Do Not Disturb mode? Print
Modified on: Tue, 12 Nov, 2019 at 3:23 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.