Do not disturb mode is a function that disables the watch:
- The child will not be able to use the phone - watch;
- No incoming calls or messages will be allowed.
HOW TO ENABLE DO NOT DISTURB MODE ON THE SUPER-G ACTIVE PRO WATCH:
1. Open the "Super-G" application;
2. Go to "More" in the menu bar;
3. Select the "Do not disturb mode" function;
4. Click "+" in the upper part of the window:
5. Enter the name of the do not disturb mode (School, night sleep, or alike), choose the time when the mode must be active, and save it:
Remember, the mode will activate and deactivate itself automatically every day. If you need to contact the child during the activated period, just go to the app and switch the function off.