To make a child’s health functions work properly, you should indicate child’s physical data (height, weight) in the app. Then the app knows the parameters, and it will be able to measure distance walked during the day and count burned calories.
TO SET HEALTH PARAMETERS, PLEASE TAKE THESE STEPS:
1. Open Super-G application;
2. Select the "More" function in the lower menu bar;
3. Select the "Health" function in the list of functions;
4. Click on "Edit" button at the top on the screen:
5. Enter the child's physical data: weight (kg), height (cm);
6. Save changes: