How to insert a SIM card into the Super-G Active Pro watch?
Modified on: Mon, 7 Nov, 2022 at 1:37 PM
1. PREPARE SIM CARD:
- First, turn off the SIM PIN requirement (if it has it). You can do this by inserting the card into your mobile phone and turning off the PIN code requirement in the settings;
- If you use a prepaid card, immediately order a service plan with calls, messages and mobile data (at least 1 Gb/month);
- Make sure the card you have is the correct size. The Super-G Active Pro requires a NANO SIM card.
2. INSERT SIM CARD:
- Turn off your watch;
- With the SIM opening tool (you will find it in the package) carefully remove the SIM cover;
- Insert the SIM card into the watch phone as shown in the illustration. Place the SIM on the case with contacts facing up;
- Turn on the watch by pressing and holding down the button with the lightning symbol on the right side of the watch case;
- After turning on the watch for the first time after inserting SIM, wait about 30 - 60 seconds for the watch to establish Internet connection.
The SIM card must have a mobile data, calls and SMS plan activated. We recommend having at least 1Gb of mobile data per month.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.