Congratulations, you have purchased a Super-G Active PRO 4G phone-watch. This watch is a unique device that works a little differently than a smart watch or mobile phone. To make it easier to use, let's get started together:
1. CHARGE YOUR DEVICE:
- For charging device, use power adapter that is in the box, connect it to the charging cable, which you will also find in the box;
- Connect the charging cable to the back of the watch. When connected correctly, the charger will "stick" to the magnetic charging contacts;
- Leave the watch on a flat, stable surface. Charge for 2 - 3 hours.
"Fast charger" and other chargers with a charging power higher than 5V/1A are not suitable for Super-G watches. Improperly charged watches are not covered by the warranty.
2. PREPARE SIM CARD:
- First, turn off the SIM PIN requirement (if sim has it). You can do this by inserting the card into your mobile phone and turning off the PIN code requirement in the settings;
- If you use a prepaid card, immediately order a service plan with calls, messages and mobile data (at least 1Gb for Active Pro model watch);
- Make sure the SIM you have is the correct size. Super-G Active Pro requires a NANO SIM card.
Super – G Active Pro is a watch and phone in one, so calls, SMS and a mobile data plan are essential. Mobile data is required to connect the watch - phone to the Super-G application and use its functions. Subscription cards already have the plan activated, but if you purchased a prepaid card, you will need to order a plan and remember to renew it every time the plan expires. If you do not order or forget to renew the service plan, the phone - watch will not be able to send and receive information from the application, so you will not be able to see the correct location of the watch, you will not be able to save contacts and perform other functions.
2. INSERT SIM CARD:
The SIM card must have a mobile data, call and SMS plan activated. We recommend having at least 1Gb of mobile data per month for Active Pro model watch.
3. CONNECT THE WATCH TO THE APP:
To start using the watch, you need to download the Super-G application and create a user account. It's easy, just follow these steps:
- Download the Super-G app to your mobile phone, you can find it on both Google Play and the App Store.
- Create a user account:
- Click "Let's get started";
- Select the desired application menu language;
- Create a user account using your email. postal address;
- Create a password and enter it twice;
- Read the rules and confirm that you agree;
- Register the IMEI code of the watch;
You can find the IMEI by swiping the watch-phone screen from the bottom up and on the packaging (15-digit code). Scan the QR code on the watch screen with your phone or enter the numbers in the application by hand
7. Enter the watch's SIM card phone number (the child's phone number);
8. Enter your phone number. If the watch is connected to the Internet. The entered number will be automatically loaded into the watch-phone address book;
9. Add additional phone numbers to the phone book (press the More button in the application and add the desired contacts in the Contacts section).
Please note that unknown contacts cannot call the watch phone. When entering contacts, you can mark whether you want the contact to be in the SOS dialer. The numbers you mark will be dialed automatically when your child presses the SOS button, and SOS text message will be sent to them.
You have become a user of the application and added the watch to your account. Since you are the first user to add a watch, you are now an administrator of the watch. Any other users who want to add a phone - watch to their account (another parent, grand parents) will have to get your permission.