- Turn on the Super-G application;
- In the bottom Menu bar, select the “More” function:
- In the list of functions, select the “Contacts”:
- Click on the “+” at the top of the window:
- Enter the new contact information (name, mobile number).
- To add a contact to the SOS list, activate the button (by pressing) just below the entered contact information:
How to add more contacts to Super-G address book? Print
Modified on: Tue, 12 Nov, 2019 at 3:32 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.