Your SIM card must support a 2G operator connection!
How to insert a SIM* card** into Super-G Blast:
- Open the SIM slot cap on the back of the device.
- Insert a nanoSIM card into the Super-G Blast.
- When inserting a nanoSIM card – it should be directed with the chip down:
- Insert the nanoSIM card.
- Fix the card with the metal slot cap.
- Screw on the plastic SIM slot cap.
How to insert a SIM* card** into Super-G Active:
- Take the SIM slot cap from the bag.
- Insert a nanoSIM card into the Super-G Active SIM slot cap - it should be directed with the chip up.
- Press SIM slot cap into the SIM slot on the back of the watch.
* When inserting the SIM card – the device must be switched off. If you have inserted a SIM card in a powered device, restart it.
**A SIM card must have PIN code protection disabled. The SIM card plan should include: calls, SMS and activated mobile internet (at least 50 MB/month).